Tuesday 1 August 2017

Because there's nothing minor, about being a Morris...

Hi there! My name's Morris, but my friends call me Morrie...


How would I describe myself?

Well....I'm the leader of the pack; an athlete; a strategist.

I'm a young guy who knows how to get what he wants, and generally gives his all.

I live with my parents in Melbourne, Australia, and I'm responsible for the day-to-day running of the household:

From leading daily walks - 


To preparing nutritious dinners - 


To organising sporting activities and games - 


Of course you only need to look at me to know I'm a Scottish Terrier - the most handsome of dog breeds.

But what may not be so obvious is that I'm also very worldly. In fact my knowledge belies my young age (I turn two in November, in case you want to send gifts). 

Since the day I was born, I've been studying human interactions and behaviours, and know all about how to read people, befriend them, avoid them, and yes, manipulate them.

I guess you could call me a social commentator.

And lucky for you, I'm here to help.

From general musings to profound insights, I'll be bringing you all the wise thoughts that pop into my (slightly over-sized) noggin'. 

So follow along, and enjoy being part of my pack! 

"...because there's nothing minor about being a Morris..."



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi there! There's an option to "follow by email" directly below the comments section...

      Delete